The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Recruiting For Dragonine (Updated)

(PSN)Keiji_Haku

So we are a clan of about 3 people. We had more but they stopped playing after a while. Fun clan, we do have some 18+ conversations though. We do ask you keep an open-mind and enjoy yourself as much as humanly possible.

Would prefer mic but not required.

I am the leader so a little about me; I like anime and video games. I am 24 i think lol. Love humor and being stupid so yeah i like to pick on my friends too haha.

We have most stuff built.

Basic Requirements:

-Be active

-Be cool

-Be just a bit crazy

Other Requirements and guidelines:

-Please be courteous at all times. We all want to help but we also have things we want to do as well.

-Assist new players in the clan. I know it might get frustrating but you can contribute to their experience as well

-There is no mastery rank requirement however I would like you to have at least a basic understanding of the game. Simple things like what are mods and how to use your powers. It makes assistance much smoother.

-Be watchful of what you say in the trade chat. I don't mind the swearing or terrible jokes heck i don't mind getting a bit annoyed at someone but keep the fights to private conversations. If they escalate out of hand I or another officer will step in. Also, and i can't believe i have to say this, don't confess your undying love for another player in the clan chat. It's pretty awkward for everyone. Do it in private.

-Giving things to other members isn't a necessity. It is most certainly welcome though but its not required. Don't rip off clan mates though.

-Respect others. Someone may not play something you like that's fine. I may not play something you like and that's fine. Just don't be an &#! about it.

-Report. Report. Report. If someone does something in the clan you think is wrong don't go jumping down their throat. Report it to me and let me handle the situation.

-If you do do something wrong, and possibly regret it, don't fret just yet you'll only be on suspension. I generally give 3 warnings before i kick someone. On the first i do nothing but give you a written/verbal warning. Second warning is a suspension. Third warning is a boot. All reports are to be directed to my psn, not my warframe account, at Keiji_Haku. Heck if you just wanna talk just message me, I am all ears, well eyes.

-Don't ask to be a warlord or whatever it is i'm changing to right off the bat. It won't happen. You gotta work to be higher up.

-Its cool to ask for things if you cant get it and need it or if its just something simple. Please don't ask for things all the time without trying, you will not get the best experience out of the game. at least that's how i feel. If you can't get something after trying for a bit and you decide to go to the trade chat, don't. Ask your fellow clansman first.

-I happen to hangout in a party chat with some friends from another clan, you're always welcome to join us but we do swear at times and out humor can sometimes be a bit 18+. This doesn't mean you can't join the chat or the clan it just means "hey this is what you should expect" and we do have fun quite a bit, We group up and run various things.

-BE ACTIVE. This one is important. If you're only going to play a day than you probably shouldn't join. I don't mind people taking a break every now and then but to be gone for 1-3 months is a no no.

I am aiming for storm clan but i would settle for 30 members at the moment.

You can message me in game or on psn, my user id is Keiji_Haku

Edited by (PS4)Keiji_Haku