Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(Wildlife Concept) Addition New Enemies Or Allied Forces

(PSN)glider700

Hello everyone today I would like to discuss what we all want to see. I know wildlife is a little dull it only has 2 creatures in the codex but with your help we can change that. Wildlife could be so much more than a little nuisance not trying to turn it into another neutral faction.

Species: Maleons

Home-world: Legeer

Devolved ones are found only In the wild, and evolved ones are found at nearby marketing places selling ships for credits and pale stones.

Origin:

A species of Felids with extraordinary physical strength and blunt claws at the ends of their fingers. They can build the fastest aircrafts in the solar system they are brilliant engineers and are philosophical. Their culture is highly competitive and places a great deal of emphasis on competitive sports and games. Most of them are able to survive for up to eight weeks without food and water. But they did not evolve on their own.

Ships created:

The Thorn,Demon Pyre,Falling Ranger,Rotherham,Css Vigorus,Rss Babel,OKN Venture's "more coming soon".

All are made for combat or for transporting goods and others.

Name: Falling Ranger

Type: small courier

Weapons: Forward-facing zettaphasic Toredoes

Defense: anti-magnetic energy shield

Condition: almost sliced in half due to damage

Name: The Babel

Type: Eee 'oowog-class garbage scow.

Weapons:Giga Poloran Digitizer

Defense: prototype deflector

Condition: fresh out of the shipyard

Constructed by The Sojoalgane Federation

Breeds:

Biloxav

Caklen

Uslaw

Xhukriss

Abilities:

Saber Strength: increases the damage after slash proc appears

Second wind: has a 50% chance to heal the caklen for 10% of its health

Biloxav

Builds using anything in the area to its advantage.

Biloxav are suited best for ranged combat while utilizing cover. It is best to start a fight from afar while taking cover. Taking cover opens additonal combat abilities for the Biloxav.

Abilities:

Scrapper: increases attack speed by 30% (max rank 30 5

(Passive)Shock: vital shot on the head has a 100% chance to proc lightning the next shot.

Uslaw

Coming soon

Xhukriss

Coming soon

Mods:

Carnage

Vengeance

Watchman

Bodyguard

Seer

Art work coming soon

Species: Uburtrokaan

Home-world:Tortuga

Origin: A strange aquatic species with gills, defensive stinger, and fins. They swim in packs/groups of 5 they communicate with each other with using telepathic brain waves. They produce a special type of chemical that allows them to increase the life spans of other races. Because of this people have been invading these creatures planet repeatedly they now live on a different planet.

Edited by (PS4)glider700

Let me ask for some clarifications.  Are we making wildlife or more neutral factions?  I know they might sound the same, but wildlife is basically animals that are merely trying to defend their homes.  Neutral factions are sentient beings that will interact with other factions up to a point as to not make a stand with said faction.

Edit: IE, Kubrows on Earth are wildlife, Cephalon Simaris on relay is neutral faction.

Edited by xFayt

Let me ask for some clarifications.  Are we making wildlife or more neutral factions?  I know they might sound the same, but wildlife is basically animals that are merely trying to defend their homes.  Neutral factions are sentient beings that will interact with other factions up to a point as to not make a stand with said faction.

Edit: IE, Kubrows on Earth are wildlife, Cephalon Simaris on relay is neutral faction.

why not both they can be defending there homes is what the kubrows do, and the Maleons are evolved creatures but are still apart of the wildlife faction but just more smarter.

why not both they can be defending there homes is what the kubrows do, and the Maleons are evolved creatures but are still apart of the wildlife faction but just more smarter.

Just wanted some clarification since title said wildlife :3.

But yeah.  I want some more people.