The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vauban - How Do I Vauban

ShadeC

Question

OK so I recently built Vauban, and while doing runs on Draco (Random party, not the organized snooze fest) I found that Vauban is hilariously fun. However I am a bit torn.

Max range Vauban is hilarious, as 3 Bastile's covered the entirety of Draco, I didn't quite like the fact that I had to basically constantly run around tossing said bastille's, either to refresh them, or to add in a second one so it can pick up the small army of enemies, as with my current build, it only picks up 10 enemies. Is my current build good, or should I strike for more of a balance between all stats?

F1sTZet.jpg

This is my current build, sloppily slapped together.

Any tips?

7 answers to this question

The trick is his augment Repelling Bastille. Once you hit max targets in Bastille it acts as a wall and keeps additional enemies out. This lets you ignore power strength even while using Over Extended.

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Repelling_Bastille

RepellingBastille2.png

This is my build for ODD, with room for a drift mod I haven't chosen or acquired yet.

I do not run Stretch because Stretch + Over Extended actually starts stopping enemies around the corners and down by the lower entrances on the ODD map. Over Extended by itself is still very safe and gathers them better, or so it seems to me.

It's a bit lighter on duration than most I think but I don't have any power issues while running Synoid Simulor and Energy Siphon. Plus I'm leveling Zenurik so that picture will only get better. All of that being moot as long as energy restores are in the game, especially on ODD where nanospores fall like snow, but that's another topic.

ViihkPK.jpg

Edited by VKhaun

The trick is his augment Repelling Bastille. Once you hit max targets in Bastille it acts as a wall and keeps additional enemies out. This lets you ignore power strength even while using Over Extended.

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Repelling_Bastille

RepellingBastille2.png

This is my build for ODD, with room for a drift mod I haven't chosen or acquired yet.

I do not run Stretch because Stretch + Over Extended actually starts stopping enemies around the corners and down by the lower entrances on the ODD map. Over Extended by itself is still very safe and gathers them better, or so it seems to me.

It's a bit lighter on duration than most I think but I don't have any power issues while running Synoid Simulor and Energy Siphon. Plus I'm leveling Zenurik so that picture will only get better. All of that being moot as long as energy restores are in the game, especially on ODD where nanospores fall like snow, but that's another topic.

ViihkPK.jpg

Ooooh! I saw an old thread where people were unsure about repelling bastile, and I myself misunderstood what "At Max capacity" meant, I thought that meant like at max duration (Don't ask why I thought that, Im just dumb) But yeah if its gonna keep pushing enemies out then wow.

Thats one hell of an amazing augment.

Cheers man, appreciate the help.

And that build works even without Forma, so thats doubly awesome. Thanks man.

Edited by ShadeC

Now that I look at my own screenshot I'm not sure why I used intensify... I'll probably either take that off or swap it for Blind Rage and see how things go with power consumption. Maybe I used Blind Rage a long time ago and swapped it out for power problems at some point.