The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Energy Syphon Or Steel Charge? [Ash Warframe]

S0ulre4per

Question

Hi.

Which aura should i use, ES or ST?

I have heard that steel charge gives bonus damage to melee AND bladestorm, but energy syphon gives me energy regeneration.

If playstyle matters, then i like to kill people with teleport finishers.

Im not a 100% Ash elitist, but both of these seem kinda useful.

7 answers to this question

Forget about Energy Siphon.

Steel Charge adds alot of damage to Bladestorm, and you can easily pop a Energy Restore for the energy.

I Main Ash, i have 60% efficiency, Bladestorm for 40 energy, i use Rakta Cernos for Syndicate proc of Energy.

Energy Siphon is nice, but not for Ash. If you really want that energy so badly, got to Zenurik Focus and get Energy Overflow passive. That will fix your energy problem.

Edited by Endrance

For ash go steel charge, since blade storm ignores the armor and adds quite nice amount of even more damage.

Primed Flow will take care of the energy combined with high efficiency, since usually duration is not really a wanted effect on ash other than smoke screen, which lets face it is really not that great.

Forget about Energy Siphon.

Steel Charge adds alot of damage to Bladestorm, and you can easily pop a Energy Restore for the energy.

I Main Ash, i have 60% efficiency, Bladestorm for 40 energy, i use Rakta Cernos for Syndicate proc of Energy.

Energy Siphon is nice, but not for Ash. If you really want that energy so badly, got to Zenurik Focus and get Energy Overflow passive. That will fix your energy problem.

welll, i have zenurik focus, because im an energy addict.

i guess ill stick with steel charge