The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mania Acolyte Help

VKhaun

Question

Mania keeps pwning me and I'm not sure what I can do about it.

Spawns -> Riplines me -> Swap teleports me -> Hacks me to bits with Lacera.

I've been using EB with Excalibur but I don't seem to block any of that and I don't out-DPS it. I was going to try running away and shooting it but the wiki says it uses Turbulence.

Since it's melee I'm going to try a melee weapon with Parry to see if I can counter->riposte it. I'll probably do that on Atlas to try Landslide spam if that doesn't work. What are you guys using that works?

4 answers to this question

Parry did not work. Killed me right through channeled block.

Haven't gotten opportunity to try Landslide spam yet.

EB's not blocking anything for me. I did not try Radial Blind. I ASSumed it wouldn't work if EB didn't, but I'll try that next time.

Yup, you can't block anything and they use powers a lot so, but you won't need blocking ad they literally don't move for a few seconds when blinded and that's always been more than enough to hit them hard and make them flee.

It's not like with the Stalker, they can't dispel and are weak to CC powers; like, you can run a perma invisibility Loki and take your time to hit them while invisible, as they won't be able to see you or dispel thethe power.

Parry did not work. Killed me right through channeled block.

Haven't gotten opportunity to try Landslide spam yet.

Just place yourself in front of him when he spawns, EB on: Radial Blind, hit a few times while he stands confused and blinded, job done.

EB's not blocking anything for me. I did not try Radial Blind. I ASSumed it wouldn't work if EB didn't, but I'll try that next time.