The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Do U Get A Lens After Completing The Second Dream?

FallingHeaven

Question

7 answers to this question

Yes, once equip its permanent. You cant take it off and equip it to a different one. You will have to get another lens. On the current one you have a lens on, if you want change it and equip a different one, your free to do so but it will destroy the current one that it is using. Please let me know if my info was useful in any way, thanks.

Edited by (PS4)WarWolf_01

Yes after completing the Second Dream Quest line and choose your school, you will get a lens from that school that you picked. You can see your lens in your foundry under components or in the weapon upgrades in the menu were you normally go to but a forma, etc. Click on the "put Lens" and inside that menu you can see all of your lens. You can get a chance to get more lenses from Sortie missions everyday, or you can trade from other players, or buy a greater lens which gives you more XP/focus points than normal lenes from the market for 40p. You can also buy a Greater lens Bp from the market for 200,000 credits and combine 4 normal lenses to make 1 greater lens.

Edited by (PS4)WarWolf_01

Yes, once equip its permanent. You cant take it off and equip it to a different one. You will have to get another lens. On the current one you have a lens on, if you want change it and equip a different one, your free to do so but it will destroy the current one that it is using. Please let me know if my info was useful in any way, thanks.

Pretty sure there will be extractors at some point, similar to the ones they implemented for arcane enchantments but yea, impossible at the moment. Also worth mentioning: the focus you choose at the quest is unlocked but you'll have to unlock evry additional focus school for 50k affinity. You can choose between them once they're unlocked. It doesn't matter what lens you have equipped for the use but you'll only get affinity for the equipped lens.