The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Questions About Relay Rank Up Practice Test

FallingHeaven

Question

Hi,

I have been practicing mr11 testing in relay recently. There are a few questions I would like to ask you guys.

1) how do u not get kicked out of the test and continue practicing? It is a practice, for god's sake, why all this hassle?

And if I have to be kicked out when I fail, how to get respawned to my level instead of those way above me? I literally have to get into the kiosk 3 or 4 times to find my level. It is just nonsense time wasting.

2) is practice easier than actual qualifying test? For my mr11 test, I have over 75% pass rate in practice. Even for those I failed, I was literally one or two seconds away. I could literally see the end point.

But in the actual test, I fail at the very first vertical wallrun. I did the exact same thing as I did in practice, but the result is completely different. In practice, I would be able to stand on the top, while in the actual test, I fall off and the clock continues running.

So, are they really different? In the actual test, Do I have to sprint at a particular speed toward the wall and keep the jump key pressed for a certain amount of time and with the reticle pointing at a particular angle? Like precisely precise? Does it matter where I start sprinting?

Thanks guys. I have become really annoyed at this test. I had no problem with all previous ones.

3 answers to this question