Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tips To Avoid Getting Stuck Or Falling Through A Room

Renegade_Master

Question

This thread is not about bugs, but rather tactics that can be used to avoid buggy areas of missions.  After reaching Mastery Level 5, these bugs happen very rarely but enough for me to want to help other players avoid them.  I hope this list of workarounds and buggy locations/situations can help newer players avoid situations that can put a cramp in achieving a mission objective.

Workarounds to try:

1) Use Warframe abilities that cause running, dashing, or teleporting.

2) Have someone with Loki attempt Switch Teleport (at your own risk!)

3) For enemies that fell through the floor or are stuck - Use a radial attack of some kind, such as Saryn's Miasma.  Miasma seems to have a high or limitless vertical "reach".

Locations with things to avoid:

Void Tower

1) 4 way cross connectors - Those see through surfaces in-between each connector (the arm pit?) can have enemies fall through the floor to a visible area below.

2) Circular rotating doors - Do not touch the exterior or frame of the door if at all possible.  Running into one of these doors while it is opening can result in getting stuck in the door frame.

Grineer Ships or Locations

1) Elevators - While in an elevator, do not stand directly against the elevator door or run towards it.  This can result in falling through the bottom of the level, and may eventually result in death.

Do you know another place not listed here that you or enemies have gotten stuck in or fell through more than once?

First, please submit a support ticket here.  Then reply here with any additional ways to avoid buggy places.  If you later notice that one of them gets fixed, let us know and try to include a link to the build/announcement thread it was announced in.

3 answers to this question

I cannot do the Void at all without falling through the floor...

The place is beautiful but I hate it...

I fell through the floor while standing still and talking to someone because cover decided to engulf me and drop me through the floor...

I have to avoid running UP stairs if I have a Rush mod equipped or with a naturally fast frame like Loki.
In a moving elevator avoid using Switch Teleport, Teleport, Super jump, Vortex, Bounce and Pull.
Slash Dash or Charge point blank range from and towards a door that cannot be opened or window.

Edited by Keiiken