The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Acolyte Event Help.

nic3291168

Question

I have found the new acolytes a few times and have had mixed results and cant find any answers so im asking here. 

1: if you dont do enough damage do they just vanish and drop no mod? have had this happen several times.

2. how do you get points for the "confrontations" count? even the times they have droped a mod i still have not received any credit and am still sitting at 0/10

6 answers to this question

yea I'm pretty sure you just have to deal enough damage to them within the time frame to get a mod, doing more damage as far as I can tell does not change odds of mods dropping.

I did some testing with frames, using Ivara's steal ability does not work on them, also you can't descrate them with Nekros as they dont die they just run away.

Just a little note, because they dont dispell abilities like stalker, cc abilities are extremely effective against them and which makes it easier to finish them off before they run away. Novas molecular prime really slows them down to uber slomo and you can just blast them :3

Edited by Aeon66

Just a little note, because they dont dispell abilities like stalker, cc abilities are extremely effective against them and which makes it easier to finish them off before they run away.

Correct I've seen ppl freeze them or well petrify them with the Focus ability, I've also seen them instantly die soon as they spawn because of Ember with her number 4

Just a little note, because they dont dispell abilities like stalker, cc abilities are extremely effective against them and which makes it easier to finish them off before they run away. Novas molecular prime really slows them down to uber slomo and you can just blast them :3

My favorite is using Ivara's sleep arrow :P