The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best Weapon Blueprints...

(XBOX)Constructman97

Question

... That only require access to the first four planets (Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars)? While I'm currently happy with the Braton (though I'm considering a bow for Spy missions), I feel that the Lato is extremely lacking, and since I can't get my hands on any Orokin cells for the Seer, I was thinking of buying some blueprints from the shop. Any suggestions?

8 answers to this question

Just for a secondary? Vasto or Magnus then build from there. Those are really straightforward guns similar to Lato. If you have access to a Dojo, Marelok is also a good contender for a great gun (although there's a syndicate version). Atomos is pretty great too. If you have access to Hexis weapon augs, Viper is also pretty nifty (one of my favorites).

check the shop and join a dojo to see what you can get there.

Can you make a grataka?  Its like soma, not quite as good, but its very good IF you have crit mods for it (you may not, youll want vital sense and point strike)

boltor, not prime, is still solid to start with.  Its about 1/2 the damage of prime, which you can get very cheaply if you have a few plat.

karak is a solid early gun.

hek, sobek, and tiberon are all solid if you can get to those ... they might be out of your reach until later.   I still use sobek and it is very, very good if built up. 

Just for a secondary? Vasto or Magnus then build from there. Those are really straightforward guns similar to Lato. If you have access to a Dojo, Marelok is also a good contender for a great gun (although there's a syndicate version). Atomos is pretty great too. If you have access to Hexis weapon augs, Viper is also pretty nifty (one of my favorites).

Vasto sounds good for me atm.

Lex is also a good choice and available for credit purchase from the market. No mastery level requirement, decent damage. I have used it on almost all of the starchart with no trouble.

That good? I'll take a look.

check the shop and join a dojo to see what you can get there.

Can you make a grataka? Its like soma, not quite as good, but its very good IF you have crit mods for it (you may not, youll want vital sense and point strike)

boltor, not prime, is still solid to start with. Its about 1/2 the damage of prime, which you can get very cheaply if you have a few plat.

karak is a solid early gun.

hek, sobek, and tiberon are all solid if you can get to those ... they might be out of your reach until later. I still use sobek and it is very, very good if built up.

Last I checked, I had enough resources to make the Grakata. Will consider it once the Braton is level 30.

Thanks for all the suggestions! Will take a whole to decide what to ultimately get though.

The lex is a solid weapon, but if you prefer a burst fire weapon, the sicarus is a weapon you can buy for credits as well. For a primary, I found the Boltor easy to obtain. For melee, the dual heat swords and the dual ether are good starters