The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How To Farm Shadow Stalker.

(PSN)OhMyBreadness

Question

7 answers to this question

His chances of spawning are the same as before the Second Dream quest. You need to be marked like always. There really is no way to farm him. You can try getting a squad of marked people but I think that only changes his spawn chance from 2ish% to like 5% or whatever the numbers are. Just wait for him to come to you. RNG will never be so nice as to make him spawn when you want him to.

Edited by OroPlushy

Put on the sigil and find a group and they all wear sigil too.  The sigil increases slightly his spawn chance and stacks with each player wearing it.  My experience shows that he likes to show up when you are using low ranked equipment and frames.  So bring something new or recently forma'd and get in a group with sigils on and start running missions (anything will do) and have fun waiting for him to show.

His chances of spawning are 1.5% which increases by .5% with each marked squad member. Many people say he's got a higher chance to spawn when you're leveling something, while its not mathematically true, I have noticed it a few times.

Stalker Spawn chance from Warframe wiki:

1.5% + (0.5% x P) P= number of squad members with marks

@xeno the Sigil doesn't increase his spawn chance at all, it's purely a cosmetic item, just like Zanuka Hunter and G3.

EDIt:

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Stalker

Pasted the wiki page, has all the info including spawn chance, and other notes. Since Shadow Stalker and regular Stalker are the same with different weapons and an added ability for Shadow Stalker, this should help provide as much info as possible.

Edited by (PS4)AirJordan73

His chances of spawning are 1.5% which increases by .5% with each marked squad member. Many people say he's got a higher chance to spawn when you're leveling something, while its not mathematically true, I have noticed it a few times.

Stalker Spawn chance from Warframe wiki:

1.5% + (0.5% x P) P= number of squad members with marks

@xeno the Sigil doesn't increase his spawn chance at all, it's purely a cosmetic item, just like Zanuka Hunter and G3.

EDIt:

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Stalker

Pasted the wiki page, has all the info including spawn chance, and other notes. Since Shadow Stalker and regular Stalker are the same with different weapons and an added ability for Shadow Stalker, this should help provide as much info as possible.

Didn't realize that about the sigils.  Thanks for the info.

Man those sigils really are useless then huh... Unless you just like the way they look I guess.

Didn't realize that about the sigils. Thanks for the info.

Man those sigils really are useless then huh... Unless you just like the way they look I guess.

Yeah. I love using the stalker and the acolyte sigils because fashionframe.