The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can't Activate Physx

xiaory

Question

Hey guys I need help with Physx. I've been playing warframe using an apu (a8 6600k) for about a year now. But I recently bought a gpu (gtx 750 ti) to get better performance. Everything runs great except I can't activate Physx in warframe. I already uninstalled the amd drivers and installed the latest nvidia drivers. Physx is set to auto in the nvidia control panel. I tried setting it to gpu only and it's still grayed out. I have no problems running it on other games

7 answers to this question

I'm pretty sure, from another thread, that DE has disabled phys-x and made their own FLOW system or something.

I do have it enabled, but needed to download something off of nvidia and enable it outside of the game. The combined effect of flow + phys-x is....beautiful looking. It's flow on crack basically.

I'm pretty sure, from another thread, that DE has disabled phys-x and made their own FLOW system or something.

I do have it enabled, but needed to download something off of nvidia and enable it outside of the game. The combined effect of flow + phys-x is....beautiful looking. It's flow on crack basically.

Do you have a video? Does it look like it used to?

How it used to be: 

Quick comparison:

Because if yours look like this new (like mine do now to), it doesn't look like flow on crack. It looks like a bland crap. :(

It looks like the old one + flow. So 1.5x the explosions and particles of the old one i'd say.

I need to get some video software so i can show you. I'll also see if i can find what i downloaded to allow it. It might have just been the nvidia dashboard package where you can tweak personal settings. I'm almost positive under the 3d settings you can enable phys-x.

Edit: Found it

if you have an nvidia card that supports physx right click on the desktop, then click NVIDIA Control Panel... then click on Configure surround, physx... then set the physx processor to your GPU

Edited by Coaa