Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Just Started And Need Help!

(XBOX)Zeus Is Back

Hey guys, im new to the game of Warframe and i would really like some help on my next step. I have been running some void missions trying to get characters and weapons but im clueless on what is useful and what is complete trash. I have obtained Loki Prime and Orthos Prime so far, but im not sure what i should go after next. I have all the Soma Prime parts but im not a rank 6. So should i go after more characters or another weapon?

I suggest that you get to MR6 and get the Soma Prime built, it's the best thing you could do right now.

All mk1 weapons, including the skana and the braton. The Latron and a bunch of other weapons aren't worth much.

Get mastery fodder weapons to get to MR6.

Edited by PUR3K1LL3R

It honestly depends on how you want to play the game. When I first started playing I was all about obtaining more Warframes and I loved exploring all the warframe abilities but then I wanted to explore all the different weapons and the possibilities there. There really isn't any "wrong" way to go about it. Loki Prime is a terrific frame. It's an older frame compared to many others that have appeared since but still highly useable and should do tremendously well for you.

It is great you're doing some good business in the void, keep ranking up weapons and warframes to get Mastery points and sooner or later you'll be able to get the soma prime.

If you have any more questions feel free to message me via the forums or check my YT-channel to see if there is anything which answers your questions.

Besides all that, welcome to the game and the forums

Welcome aboard Tenno! Get your rank up to 6 so that you have access to more weapons. There is a lot in the game so I would make a list of priority. I would go after the easiest ones to acquire that seem interesting to you first, then grab those you are going to build/level/dump. Same with frames. That is of course unless you are a collector like some of us! LOL