The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How To Trade Properly In Warframe (Xbox One)

(XBOX)ProdigyXSpectre

Question

1. If Someone Claims to Have Excalibur Prime, They are Absolutely Lying, Excalibur Prime was a Gift Given To Early PC Players and is No Longer Available and was NEVER Available on the Console Versions of Warframe.

2. Never Get Desperate for Prime Parts or Prime Blueprints, if You are Desperate for Those, Don't Show it Because the Player You Trade With Will Use That as Leverage to Drive Up the Cost, Making it Very Expensive to Get the Last Piece You Need for Prime Frames or Weapons.

3. ALWAYS Check Your Credits and Inventory to Make Sure That You Don't Accidentally Say You Have a Part That You Don't Actually Have or You Might Accidentally Attempt to Trade Without the Correct Amount of Credits for Trade Tax.

4. When You Trade at Dojos (Except Yours) Make Sure to Check the Clan Trade Tax, Some Clans Overcharge for Trading, Making it Ideal to Either Trade at Your Dojo or Maroo's Bazaar on Earth.

5. Want to Sell MEANS Want to Sell, Unless They Say "WTS [item] for [Platinum], or for [Other Item]" , Only Offer Platinum.

6. Always Read Over What Offer You Want to Put Up Before You Post It, You May Accidently Put WTB Instead of WTTF, or Forget to Put the Item at All.

7. Always Wait a While for a Better Offer on a Part That You Want to Sell or Buy, You Might Just Get/Sell That Part For Better.

8. Do NOT Trade During Crowed Hours, People Will Almost Always Beat You By; Buying What You Want For More, Selling What You're Selling For Less, or Trading Something Better Than What You Have For a Thing That You Need.

If You Have a Question About Anything Else Related to Trading on Xbox One, Feel Free to

Ask Questions In the Reply Section, I Will Answer Them as Soon as I Can.

Edited by (XB1)ProdigyXSpectre

11 answers to this question

VTG, sorry, but these are from my personal experiences with trading and what I have seen people say on the trade channel, the only things that can even be considered opinions on that list are the Prime Part cost and Primed Mod cost, all the other things are either things I learned the hard way or was told by at least 2 dozen players

Worth and going prices... 2 separate things.

Worth is strictly determined by the buyer and seller. Going prices should reflect the current pricing trend. If selling and prices seem low to you.. It may not be worth it for u to sell. Free trade market.. Much like stock market, prices fluctuate. The more you know the more accurate you will be determining an items worth. The only things you can rip someone off with at the moment are lenses. Over 8p each is a rip off. Costs 40p for a greater, or 4lenses+forma and build time(n some other minor materials/credits).. Is paying 10p ea lense worth it? No! With other items however...if u overpaid u only feel that way in hindsight when you compare it price with someone else. Clearly u felt it was worth buying at the time only to find out LATER u could have gotten a better deal had u waited. Again buyer/seller determine worth... Seeking the average price people are buying/selling an item @ would be the trending prices we call price checks.

Example; trinity prime may be vaulted in a month.. Current prices have her at 30p a set. Knowing this u may want to hold your sets and wait for the vaulting... Or buy @30p knowing prices will go up after vaulting... After vaulting her price jumps to 125. So is she worth 30p or 125?

Edited by (XB1)P Knucklez