The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Acolytes And Solo Mode

DuncanHydroho

Question

Maybe I'm missing something but after the latest update acolytes don't show up anymore in solo mode or you have to wait quite a while for them to make an appearance. You can hear Alad V saying an acolyte is somewhere nearby but, at least in my case, they never show up, while in public they spawn mostly after a couple of seconds.

I understand they were meant to be dealt by an "army" of tenno as Alad V said, but sometimes I just don't have the stomach to wait for another 3 more players to spawn and all the lag they bring in the process plus the fact in public mode acolyte missions seam to be more buggy.

5 answers to this question

Maybe I'm missing something but after the latest update acolytes don't show up anymore in solo mode or you have to wait quite a while for them to make an appearance. You can hear Alad V saying an acolyte is somewhere nearby but, at least in my case, they never show up, while in public they spawn mostly after a couple of seconds.

I understand they were meant to be dealt by an "army" of tenno as Alad V said, but sometimes I just don't have the stomach to wait for another 3 more players to spawn and all the lag they bring in the process plus the fact in public mode acolyte missions seam to be more buggy.

They spawn from rooms. So as soon as you enter a certain room on the map with an Acolyte in it, it will trigger the spawn. That's why Alad says "Poke around a little".

They show up every single time. In public matches there are 4 people who run all over map till they hit the room where acolyte spaws. I can only assume You sir is one of those people who go slow and like to look around or run straight to end of map.