Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Welcome To Mkdonald's Can I Take Your Order?

(XBOX)MK Ultra K11

I knew it. Your food is made of Tenno, for Tenno.

I knew it. Your food is made of Tenno, for Tenno.

What NO! We just put all the health inspectors and people like them in the closet......the meat closet.

I'd like 24 cyanide induced autism-menstral-erotomanic-lycanthropic burger patties plz.

Alright* hands something inside a metal case* *the case has a biohazard symbol on it and is screwed shut....it also has an MKdonalds symbol* Just don't reheat it your microwave will explode.

You won't be for long! *contacts lawyer to file multiple lawsuits because yay capitalism*

*before you can I put a rag over your mouth, you go unconcious and drag you behind th counter to the...."closet".

I want some aborted brains... 

Surprise me from which species. Although humans seem to leave them everywhere.

How do you want them?

He wanna be fo loong~

But then you wont have a good supply for your victims....what a shame.

*before you can I put a rag over your mouth, you go unconcious and drag you behind th counter to the...."closet".

How do you want them?

But then you wont have a good supply for your victims....what a shame.

Disguises myself with a coat and baseball cap, orders a pork blood stew. MK hands the bag. I take it out and sees the dark black colored pork blood stew.....and .... ALL OF A SUDDEN SHOOTS AN EXORCIST SIZE VOMIT AT MK. BLeaaAAAAARFFF! 
MK cleans himself up and while distracted, grabs Grizzly from behind the counter, removes his gag and rescues him. 

Sees RevivedEdgeLord walking out with the weapon of mass destruction, throws a banana peel and he steps on it and slips and fall. Hits his head on the sidewalk, redering him unconscious.

Takes the steel case, cleans it, removed the rediculous stickers (now its pretty and shiny). Surrenders it to the President. Received the Presidential Volunteer Service Award - What the hell??!
President steps out for a break, first lady opens the case and ate several patties.