The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nezha Builds?

Codesco

Question

5 answers to this question

Nezha is the only frame that doesn't have a special ability to focus on, but instead has a set of abilities that all work well together. Build this frame in all positives, meaning bring all your ability stats above 100% and you'll be great. I suggest giving him high sprint speed or mobility to spread his fire faster.

I enjoy a CC esq build. High Range, High Duration, High Efficiency, Low Strength. Focused on Fire Walker [1].

I couldn't have said it any better myself...well, alright, I'll try.

I generally tend to use Nezha with strong melee weapons like the Redeemer and Destreza, so I focus on using Warding Halo at all times to keep Nezha nice and healthy (and prevent knockdowns). The only downside, is that melee blocking and parrying are both disabled while Warding Halo is active.

Blazing Chakram to knockdown mobs and/or teleport Nezha into the thick of battle, rapidly closing the gap for melee. It's like having a Grineer Commander teleport you, but, with style.

And for when things get to be too much, a quick Divine Spears provides all the time needed to make a quick escape/cast Blazing Chakram again for a heal or revive the poor sods that "walked into" a Sapping Mine.

I generally only use Fire Walker against the Corpus, as it serves a good counter to Nullifiers and Sapping Mines.

In terms of specific build, I generally tend to go with the following:

Aura: Energy Siphon or Steel Charge in high level missions

Utility: Speed Drift

• Vitality
  • Primed Flow
  • Primed Continuity
  • Constitution
  • Stretch
  • Fleeting Expertise
  • Intensify
  • Blind RageStreamlineCoaction Drift, Cunning Drift, Endurance Drift, or Power Drift depending on the situation/mission type.

I think when it comes to Nezha, speed is the most important aspect to him, so there's never such a thing as too fast.

Edited: formatting.

Edited by xochild

I just posted my Nezha build in another thread, but basically I aim for a balanced build with emphasis on duration and efficiency.  I also want a bit of range and strength and armor because I use all of his abilities regularly.  I like his crowd control abilities so I might try to do another build where I push the duration and range and efficiency, but I am pretty happy with this generalist build.