The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Small Clan Looking For Other Small Clans To Form An Alliance With!

Jdoooogoi

If there are any small clans which are looking to form an alliance with me then please reply.

Things that you need:

- A good sense of humor.

- More than 0 people in your clan.

- A good attitude towards the game and a willingness to have fun.

Also i will be setting up a discord for the alliance if anyone wants to join it to discuss the alliance name and whatnot! 

-jdoooogoi

P.S i thought i should add i used to be leader of a console clan with 60 members so i know a thing or two about leading a clan and playing the game

Edited by Jdoooogoi

• 4 weeks later...

We have a small clan who are looking for some allies - mostly IRL friends/longtime online friends playing. Would be quite interested in starting something new, will be following this with interest and contact me if you have any questions:)

I currently have a small alliance with four members but I have trouble expanding. We might be interested to join but I will have to discuss such matters.

Please let me know if you're interested

You, and others, could join us as well. The name's Una.

Edited by tbeest

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to join your alliance, I got a 1 person "clan" and I'm looking for some ppl to play with (getting lonely) but I got to much invested to just leave my clan.

Spoiler

Warlord: Hardard

Clan: Apate

Edited by Hardard

• 1 month later...

The Order 66 alliance is looking for clans!

We currently have only 1 ghost clan and we need players. It would be great if other Ghost or Shadow clans join so we can grow strong together!

P.S. We have a nearly completed Solar Rail, just need Plastids. Probably will do Dark Sector stuff soon!

On 3/12/2016 at 9:29 AM, Hardard said:

I would like to join your alliance, I got a 1 person "clan" and I'm looking for some ppl to play with (getting lonely) but I got to much invested to just leave my clan.

Reveal hidden contents

Warlord: Hardard

Clan: Apate

If you are in a 1 man clan, I suggest you just join my clan, Quantum Empire. We have a really big dojo, labs and smiles (although you can't see them) and we are looking for recruits.