Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Game Died Over The Weekend? Pt.2

Caladiel

Now then, I deleted the last one because a certain pair needed to have a flame war all over the thread.

So has the matchmaking system been buggy since last friday or did people move on because of lack on content.

If I see P2W/F2P bull being slung around, I'll just hit the delete button again.

people get bored quick if it only takes this long. alot of people are just getting their labs up and running. waiting for the small clan fix to finish mine.

probably just void runs and resource hunts keeping people busy. im sure things will settle down soon.

People are most likely farming bosses or material, but I haven't had a problem with people joining me. Is your ping limit too low?

It was a decent and normal kind of discussion that happens whenever the "F2P/P2W" comes up. A mod I hope would have done something if it really did get out of control. But since people prefer to delete instead of lock, I can't do much about it.

Also

"Free to Play"
"Pay to Win"
:P

I have the lack of motivation to play at the moment but I'm not going to abandon this game. 

I know they are trying their best to fix some of the RNG issues and crap but, in the mean time I'll only login to keep my log-in bonus and the occasional faith of getting Ember systems... Which seems like a dream. 

Edited by pandasake

Fairly certain its just a match-making bug, seen a large number of active squads in a region, but had a hard time joining them.

A mixture of the new ping limit, and many people running only with clan-mates has also decreased the number of PUGs.

Now then, I deleted the last one because a certain pair needed to have a flame war all over the thread.

So has the matchmaking system been buggy since last friday or did people move on because of lack on content.

If I see P2W/F2P bull being slung around, I'll just hit the delete button again.

Game seems perfectly alive to me. I think it's probably because people can mostly choose to avoid bad hosts now. Some people's connection is so bad they are pretty much playing alone when they don't find someone nearby to host for them. That's my theory anyways.

People are most likely farming bosses or material,

As a result of the recent drop rate nerfs, people are forced to spend more time playing solo in order to efficiently farm up the components that they need.

Yes, the nerf got people to play more, but it also stops people from playing with others more.

And the best part about the crafting system is that it actually encourages you not to play the game.

So now I know what I won't be doing for the next 3-and-a-half days.

Sounds like a problem of poor time management to me. I know people who've always had the next frame or weapon ready for when their current is finished leveling.

Quick, someone start an argument with me so OP will delete this!

RHINO ROCKS

VOLT OP

MAG USELESS

LOKI... LOKI IS @(*()$ $&*&*#(%&

FROST PRIME EASY

VOID KEYS CHEAP

DEFENSE ON OUTER TERMINAL EASY

STEALTH ALL THE TIME

WYRM IS THE BEST

FORMA ARE THE GREATEST THING

RED CHAT SHOULDN'T BE SO UNPROFESSIONAL

CLANS WITH 9000+ ARE AMAZING

RHINO ROCKS

VOLT OP

MAG USELESS

FROST PRIME EASY

VOID KEYS CHEAP

STEALTH ALL THE TIME

WYRM IS THE BEST

MODERATOR!

RHINO ROCKS

VOLT OP

MAG USELESS

FROST PRIME EASY

VOID KEYS CHEAP

STEALTH ALL THE TIME

WYRM IS THE BEST