Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Preferred Adjustments For Daily Reward

JHarlequin

It takes a while to simplify a change that I would like to see to something that would be read regularly.

Simply put, I don't like most of the daily rewards.  Most of them fall into a category of Extremlely oversupplied items because I don't need or use most of them.

A few changes can help with the issue without greatly impacting the marketplace.

Primary change would be a couple extra tiers of rewards.  Instead of three tiers paced at "Less then 3 days, between 3 and 7, and 7 days and over", there could be 5 tiers set to rise to the next tier on the third, sixth, tenth, and fifteenth day in a row.

So roughly tier 1 is less then three days.  Tier 2 would be third day, fourth, and fifth,  Tier 3 would be Sixth, Seventh, Eight, and Ninth days.  Tier 4 would be tenth day to fourteenth.  Tier 5 would be fifteenth day and on.

The extra tiers could allow for the lowest tier to only offer things people can't earn in a day, while the highest tier would be able to improve the chances on some of the more desired items and reduce the chances on things that people do not need and especially don't want anymore.

Better details in following post.

I would more prefer denying a good number of items from the reward, or being able to reroll most of the oversupplied items, but that would be almost like just geting the valuable items on demand.  So to get the best out of the daily reward for players while still allowing for most items to be fairly distributed, the highest tier should roughly not have a better chance to reward any of the consummables then there is of earning Forma, catalyst, reactors, or void keys.

To be clear, I can easily earn more then enough credits, xp, and other things to buy any blueprint, or consummable.  I have already gotten and used any blueprint that the reward will give.  I have a full collection of artifacts and don't need those either.  I like doing the leveling myself so I don't need xp rewards.  So it would be a better situation for me if I never got any of those.  Of course the only things left are the most common platinum purchases, which would become ridiculous to give away even 1 a day.

So to still make it a more useful situation for everyone, the chance of getting any consummable should be added up and ensured that it is less then the chance for the combined useful items.  Still on the list, but not in the numbers that roughly make it two or three times as likely to get every day while hoping for something that would actually be used.

Edited by JHarlequin