The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Enemy Sense (Damaged) + Animal Instinct?

Eggzodiya

Question

Do they stack?

A clannie mentioned the undamaged enemy sense stacks with animal instinct, but I was wondering if the coding was slightly different with the damaged version barring fewer mod ranks and weaker range of enemy detection potency. I'd try it myself, but I don't have animal instinct yet - I do plan on getting it soon, though.

And I ask because, if they do stack, I'll probably just use the damaged version of enemy sense (I have one) to save mod capacity and formas. 30 enemy detection range is good enough for me, plus, it would match the 30 loot radar on animal instinct.

Edited by Eggzodiya

2 answers to this question

Do they stack?

A clannie mentioned the undamaged enemy sense stacks with animal instinct, but I was wondering if the coding was slightly different with the damaged version barring fewer mod ranks and weaker range of enemy detection potency. I'd try it myself, but I don't have animal instinct yet.

And I ask because, if they do stack, I'll probably just use the damaged version of enemy sense (I have one) to save mod capacity and formas. 30 enemy detection range is good enough for me, plus, it would match the 30 loot radar on animal instinct.

I know Enemy Sense + Animal Instinct [+Enemy Radar +Ivara's Passive] all stack, but I don't use the Broken Enemy Sense, so maybe you should run a few Nightmare missions and try it out? I'd help with testing but I don't have access right now.