Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Blocking

Doforcash

im the trailer of the game,i see Excabul like... blocking bullet or something

i WAS gonna ask for a Blocking/reflecting all Range/Melle atk but seem like all the button already has they job 

so can it be awesome if we have like a *Breaker Reflect* MOD? (A MoD that has small chance to Reflected bullet right back at the shoting enemy to stun him,or stun melle enemy by make him loose his balance) ?

so can it be awesome if we have like a *Breaker Reflect* MOD? (A MoD that has small chance to Reflected bullet right back at the shoting enemy to stun him,or stun melle enemy by make him loose his balance) ?

No.

Blocking should just do that on it's own. We don't need another handspring and we certainly don't need more ultra rare mods clogging up the loot tables.

im the trailer of the game,i see Excabul like... blocking bullet or something

i WAS gonna ask for a Blocking/reflecting all Range/Melle atk but seem like all the button already has they job 

I already made a thread and so did like 2 other people. Use the search feature before posting. Flooding the forums is lame. If people would stop reposting the same crap, we could actually let original ideas brew. Maybe even get into the game, Yeah?

Edited by Onite

No.

Blocking should just do that on it's own. We don't need another handspring and we certainly don't need more ultra rare mods clogging up the loot tables.

100% agree, just make blocking more useful, since no one really uses blocking much anyway. If anything we need less useless [very specific situational] mods cluttering up our loot tables.