The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tenno Colors.

CadenFall

Question

So for people who didn't know, your Tenno's eye color affects the color of your focus ability. However I also have a question. Does anyone know what affects the color of the syndana that you have on? Mine is an ugly tan color and I can't figure out what affects the color of that.

5 answers to this question

So for people who didn't know, your Tenno's eye color affects the color of your focus ability.

I'm tempted to say it's rather the energy colour of the current warframe, as mine changes with it.

And for syandana I assume you're refering to the "mask", which whould be coloreable in while interacting with the tenno.

More specifically, the exact option is the Tenno's "Eye Glow" color. That seems to change the energy power color for me. I've tested this out, I had it yellow and my powers were yellow and it was ugly. So I changed the eye glow to green and now my powers are green. I never once changed my warframe colors. I guess I'm going to change them more colors to just 100% confirm it.

Also the Syndana I'm talking about is when you use your ability you see two whispy energy scarf cape thing on your back. So it's tied to your mask? I'll have to check that out. I wonder if I take off my mask it takes off the Syandana. I now have something to test out. I'll come back with my results later.

The energy color of your warframe, attachments, regalia, and weapons, will affect the lit areas of these pieces.

Abilities are also affected by your energy color, however some do have their own default. So, an ability can appear as a mix of colors. 

Let's make my friend's, Frost Prime, as an example. The warframe's default is the original electric blue (?), but she changed the energy color to  a bright orange. When she throws down the "globe", it's still the default blue yet the swirling inside is the bright orange she picked.

Hopefully, I made sense.

There is some confusion here. This topic is talking about the color customization of the Tennos, not the Warframes.

Anyway, I do want to confirm with 100% that the Tenno's "Eye Glow" color changes the 5th ability's color. I changed they eye color 3 times and did missions. I did yellow, green, and pink eyes. When I did the missions, my ability color was in fact yellow, green, and then pink.

Now, I still can't figure out how to change the syndana. To clear up any confusion, look at this video and I'm talking about the 2 energy streams attached to the Tenno's "backpack."

You see that they are an off white color. I can't seem to change it's color, and in fact I've done extensive searching on youtube and I haven't found a single person who has changed that color. It appears to be that ugly yellow/off white color on every one. If there is a way to change the color of that, let me know. If not, DE Get working on it. =P