Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Steel Fiber

Bubsters

Are you intentionally misunderstanding me?

I'm against non-ability mods being made single frame-specific, especially when they could benefit so many other frames. I'm against it for the exact same reason so many people are against frame ability mod drops.

We should just stop posting and ignore it at this point. I cant even take him seriously. We're just bumping his thread anyway.

Im 99% sure that people "you know" are early game players.

Early game players? You mean players who have only recently started playing? That depends, do you consider 100-500 hours of gameplay as 'early game players'? Do you consider those who have maxed out multiple frames and weapons 'early game players'?

Man, you are so deluded. I'm gonna take Onite's advice and start ignoring this idiotic thread.

lulz, look at his reply, claiming I said 'my friends' at any point, which I did not. Man, he's the one producing fluff instead of rebuttals.

Edited by RyojinOrion

Early game players? You mean players who have only recently started playing? That depends, do you consider 100-500 hours of gameplay as 'early game players'? Do you consider those who have maxed out multiple frames and weapons 'early game players'?

Man, you are so deluded. I'm gonna take Onite's advice and start ignoring this idiotic thread.

Again the "my friends" card is your arguement. It's fluff not a rebuttal. 

Thank you come again.

Alright.

1.) The [HOT!] label does not make a topic something for the next Hot Topics Rebecca posts.

2.) Making Steel Fiber exclusive limits customization and has no beneficial purposes.

3.) The tone in this topic is subpar, on both sides.

4.) The topic itself serves no purpose, and the majority seems to agree.

Locking this, as there is nothing constructive to come from this.