The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Survival Mission

(PSN)Pluckie1609Ducky

Question

I know that there are many new players out there, and I actually enjoy helping them where I can. I do not like however going to a survival mission on Saturn, having 4 people, oxygen levels never below 80 or 85%, under 5 minutes and already having someone activate (waste) 3 oxygen things! I could understand if it was an alert, it keeps people from staying too long.

Yesterday out of the 8 games I joined only 1 lasted longer then 15 minutes. I had gotten used to playing at minimum 30-50 minutes. 2 games I had people wanting to leave at 5 minutes.

I would expect this from lower planets (I know Saturn is still lower, but you need to kill several bosses to get there) but Saturn?

Have others been running into this too?

6 answers to this question

People who run the mission for only 5 minutes are usually in for credit farming.

As for those who overflow with the life supports, they are either also new or just idiots. Mostly newbies tho.

People will mostly drag it to 20+ mins in Dark Sector Surv for the rewards(Life Strike, Quickening,etc.)

Edited by RandOm3

I have encountered this problem a lot when I occansionally play survival with the newbies.

I guess mostly it's because they dont know what the objective is, so they just mindlessly open all the life support when they appear.

Not to mention that they don't acknowledge the fact of, each life support giving additional 30% oxygen, yet.

But contrary speaking, if you believe their MR is high enough to understand all this, they're either fast-running the survival or trolling tbh.

I know that there are many new players out there, and I actually enjoy helping them where I can. I do not like however going to a survival mission on Saturn, having 4 people, oxygen levels never below 80 or 85%, under 5 minutes and already having someone activate (waste) 3 oxygen things! I could understand if it was an alert, it keeps people from staying too long.

Yesterday out of the 8 games I joined only 1 lasted longer then 15 minutes. I had gotten used to playing at minimum 30-50 minutes. 2 games I had people wanting to leave at 5 minutes.

I would expect this from lower planets (I know Saturn is still lower, but you need to kill several bosses to get there) but Saturn?

Have others been running into this too?

It's just once of those instances, where you have to speak up.

Honestly, I only use the public setting for intercept missions now :/