Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sprint Toggle Option Maybe?

silentdrumr

Could you PLEASE add a sprint toggle keybind in the options? Since they fixed the bug that caused you to still be sprinting, I wasn't aware that it would affect like half of the maneuvers I used to do. I'm ok with relearning and changing my playstyle, but adding a sprint toggle option would make it waaaay easier and less clunky. Having to do combos like sprint slide, jump, kick, melee, kick, slide, jump is now much harder to do because I have to press the sprint button down the entire time.(which is rather weird cause you have to let go of crouch while holding sprint and then pressing E for melee, and then crouch again, so on and so forth)

Again, I have no problem relearning and adjusting, but I see this as discouraging to those who have not yet learned all the great movements and combos. I know of some people who already don't like parkouring and such because of the stress in controls(clunky and unresponsive).

So please add a sprint toggle so that the slides and combo chains can be smoother.

Thank you for reading! :D

---------------------------------------

edit: THANK YOU FOR ADDING <3 LOVE YOU

Edited by silentdrumr

I also think it would be easier for controller users and seeing that you can play this game with your gamepad/360 controller and pretty soon a PS4 controller, it would certainly make movement for flexible. The toggled crouch is there and is amazing because it lets you be free of having to press down the button the entire time(unless that's how you like to play, nothing wrong with that) and therefore letting you have more space for other inputs and less stress overall.

I'm sure this idea came up before, but now that there's no continuous sprint, it really makes you more aware.

I really miss it.. :(

How about a Borderlands style toggle?  Sprint from the time it is pressed down to the time you stop moving.  This way we could keep doing our maneuvers like slide->flip jump->kick with the single sprint press, but people who just want to slide would not end up stuck that way as long as they stop at any point.

but people who just want to slide would not end up stuck that way as long as they stop at any point.

Yes exactly! Thus fixing the buggy problem and giving a more controllable movement. It essentially gives both sides their solution.