The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How To Mod Ack And Brunt After Shadow Of Debt?

Bloodskll

Question

OK so ive been a real big fan of ack and brunt mostly because of the crazy combos final harbinger has that's able to hit multiple enemies with ease.

Now my problem is after seeing and getting every new mod from shadow of debt (hours of farming) I not sure how to mod ack and brunt for these new mods even tho I can see it greatly benefit from some of them aka Blood rush and body count maiming strike is ehh to me.

My current build: potato no forma

Pressure point

Fury

Organ shatter

Berzerker

Jagged edge (don't have buzzkill)

North Wind

Virulent scrouge

Volcanic edge

Now my big question is what should I take for body count and blood frenzy or should I just leave my build as is

4 answers to this question

I'd suggest building it like this:

Berserker

Truesteel

Organshatter

Pressurepoint

Bloodrush

Bodycount

2 elemental mods - like corrosive or viral

It's how I've built my Dual Ichors and i've seen great success with that build. Just my 2 cents.

that was great build^^

I'd suggest building it like this:

Berserker

Truesteel

Organshatter

Pressurepoint

Bloodrush

Bodycount

2 elemental mods - like corrosive or viral

It's how I've built my Dual Ichors and i've seen great success with that build. Just my 2 cents.

Thanks ill give it a try and see how I like it then get back to you

​Just tried it with and without true steel just to see the difference with truesteel average crit was 2000 without 1600 now that may seem better but I did a quick ceres mission for both with true steel once I got my combo to x2.5 I started seeing consistent frequent red crits around 1in5 dealing around 10K I'm not sure what the actual crit chance was that was just what I saw so definently better with true steel than without.  Without it I never saw one red crit not saying it couldn't happen but the combo would have to get pretty high first. The only extra thing I can say is itd be nice if de added something in the armory so we can see how weapons will do after these new mods effects take place.

Edited by Bloodskll