The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

In Or Out Of Clan Event Score

AlyGeologul

Question

That's a pretty tricky question...

We are just 3 members in our Ghost clan,cumualting 60 waves.I want to invite 2 more players to reach 100.But I don't know if the new members should do the final challenge while in my clan to add to the clan's score,or if they did the challenge before,the score or my clan will still rise,cumulating the personal score of individual members.

5 answers to this question

I don't think you understood my question.I want to know if the new members could have done the mission before I invited them to my clan,or they need to do the mission again,whyle in my clan,to add to my clan's score?

Clan members invited to the Clan after an Event has started cannot contribute to the Clan's score.

At least, this is how it has worked every other Event.

The scores are personal to each player and apply to their respective Clan regardless of what Squad they're in.

I don't think you understood my question.I want to know if the new members could have done the mission before I invited them to my clan,or they need to do the mission again,whyle in my clan,to add to my clan's score?

Edited by AlyTenno

Mates,just so that you understand better what am I asking.I will show you an example.

I have 3 members and 60 points. I invite to my clan 2 players,wich did the mission before entering my clan. Now the question is,their points will add to my clan's score,or they don't count,as the did the challenge before entering my clan? I see there is a missunderstanding.I refer to players that are invited to my CLAN,not players that make the mission with other SQUAD,with players wich are not in my clan.