The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Alad V Bug Or Just Rng?

Question

Hi everybody,

been killing Alad V for the past 2 hours to get the parts for Valkyr.

I've got the "Helmet" and the "Chassis" so far but that is it. All i ever get off of him are these two blueprints, every time it's either the "Chassis" or the "Helmet", never seen the "Systems". I must've killed him at least 30 times by now, probably more.

I'm pretty new to the game so maybe i'm doing something wrong or maybe he isn't dropping the "Systems" anymore?

Is there a known bug about this issue?

I was so glad to finally be able to make my second warframe and now this?

Please let it be a bug, if this is RNG .. i mean .. damn! =(

Stay frosty all and thanks for taking the time,

Yamtajika

5 answers to this question

Thanks all for the help and all the info!

Really appreciate it! =)

The "Systems" finally dropped!

Wow, can't wait now to try Valkyr out.

Didnt know that the drops are weighted but it does makes sense.

Nevertheless, it's good to know.

The reason i was kinda impatient was just that i thought, hey i just started and i've been playing with this frame for over a week now, when am i gonna get a new one?! Noobs (like myself) need some kind of semi-quick gratification in the beginning, right .. to keep 'em playing?! :)

It's not that i dont like Excalibur, i think he's an awesome frame, espcially if you can keep his ultimate going for a while, that just rocks. I don't mind "grinding" as long as it's fun, and it surely is a ton of fun!!!

Just thought maybe i was doing something wrong or looking in the wrong place is all.

I just realized that i need to farm "Plastids" now and i haven't even gotten access to those planets yet, lol. Not complaining here, i love the game so far. Can't even really believe that this is F2P. It oozes "Premium" all over. It's quadro A!

Anyhow, thanks all again!

Stay adrenalized!

Yamtajika

Edited by Guest

If you want quick gratification, go for Rhino.  Jackal is really easy/quick to kill, and it's quite a good frame for people that are starting.

Just don't get into the habit of thinking iron skin equates to unstoppably. :)