The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Movement Issues After Aiming Down Sight's Or Browsing Inventory.

Finplayer123

After the latest Hotfix i have repeatedly and often run across this kind of problem,

When i kill enemies by aiming down sights my A and D keys in my keyboard become locked/broken, meaning i can't run right or left, or strafe left or right.

This has happen in my ship aswell after browsing either my inventory or fusing mods or using foundry, it's like my frame or camera stuck to the left and breaks side movement keys.

Has enyone else had this kind off problem lately?

Edit 1: After closing the game and relaunching it, the problem has become constant, even in my ship when my frame is standing still and i press either A or D, nothing happens and my camera seems to be locked to the left.

I have tried to rebind my movement keys, fiddle with my Hud and camera options but those have not helped me, i can't move left or right even within my ship.

Edit 2: i moved this from Pc feedback here, derp derp...

Edit 3: i have tried to verify and optimize the game from the launcher but that has not helped me in this problem, my warframe is stuck at the left of my screen and not center as should be, and movement keys A and D are not working still.

After a night i relogged back in to game and the movement worked fine for some reason, so i played for couple of hours and took a break and came back, only to find out that the movement was broken again from the login.

I noticed that while standing idle my frame would not play the idle animation and i could not pan my camera around the frame, the camera just kept turning with the cursor.