The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ducat Farming

(PSN)Daguerreotype13

Question

So since Haiku Pouch/BP are now only 20 Ducats a piece (instead of the previous 50), I take it T2Sab is no longer the best for farming ducats.

Where does everybody else farm Ducats? I see Nyx BP going for 50, so should I be running T2C then?

Also, I read about certain items awarding additional ducats for being crafted than their bluepring counterparts. Is this true? If so, which items should be crafted before being sold for Ducats?

4 answers to this question

I find the most success on T3 Sabs.

Also, yes some crafted items give more ducats.  The ones that come to mind are Loki Prime Helm (common in T3 Sabs) and Volt Prime Helm.  You lose neural sensors when you craft them though so you have to make that value call.  Essentially it becomes 20 ducats for a Neural Sensor.

I usually run T2-4 Sabotage since they can be done fairly quickly + gives you additional parts (depends on the mood of RNGsus though).

Not really a farming tip per se, but building a nyx prime systems gives you 50 ducats instead of the 10 you get by selling the bp itself. There are other parts that also gain (and even lose) value in ducats once you build them.

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Ducats

Scroll down to 'Tips' and it should give you additional information.

Good luck farming :D