Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"impossible To Update The Account"

(PSN)Sick_shaun88

Question

Hi all, I am a new warframe player on PS4. Yesterday I was farming Lephantis for the Nekros blueprints with 2 friends.

In one match at the end in the rewards screen I saw the message "impossible to update account" (or something like this) and I received everything except the blueprint of that mission. Never saw that message before or even later when I did other mission.

The problem is...that was the only time that the team received the helmeth, the only piece that I miss :)

We used the last keys that we had, but no helmeth.

I sent a support ticket since it's a long mission to do (farming Nav, buil keys that take 1h to be completed) but I would like to know if anyone faced this issue before.

If it was a standard frame mission I would not sent anything and just repeat the boss.

I don't know if the support in this cases can restore the missing reward.

Edited by (PS4)Sick_shaun88

2 answers to this question

This is a constant failure issue. (I'm overreacting by saying constant, but it happens frequently) It's not much that you can do about it nor the support team, they can't give you any refund for this. This is a connection with the server failure...

You will most probably encounter this in the future again. 

p.s. welcome to the forums.

This is a constant failure issue. (I'm overreacting by saying constant, but it happens frequently) It's not much that you can do about it nor the support team, they can't give you any refund for this. This is a connection with the server failure...

You will most probably encounter this in the future again. 

p.s. welcome to the forums.

Thanks for the reply! wow.. thats not a good news actually :)

I play a lot in the last days but fortunately that was the first time I saw that message