The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Grand Inquisition Alliance! 3 Active Clans, No Restrictions Emblem In Process!

(PSN)II_BR0WNT0WN

THE GRAND INQUISTION                                        

A: TENNO CLAN WARLORDS! ARE YOU LOOKING TO JOIN WITH OTHER CLANS TO INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR COMMUNITY AND POSSIBLY LOOK AT TAKING BACK AND OWNING A SOLAR RAIL WHEN ARMISTICE IS REMOVED! THEN LOOK NO FURTHER! 

WE ASK FOR NO UPKEEP! THE ONLY TIME WE WILL ASK IS WHEN WE ALL AGREE ON AN ACTIVE CONQUEST AND TAKING A DARK SECTOR! 

- EACH CLAN WILL BE ABLE TO RECRUIT SOLEMNLY AT THEIR OWN DIGRESSION! 

- AS BEFORE WE DO NOT REQUIRE AN UPKEEP OF ANY KIND! YOU DO NOT NEED TO DONATE CREDITS PLAT OR ANYTHING ELSE! JUST YOUR TIME AND SOME OLD FASHIONED BANTER!

- CLAN MEMBERS HELPING OTHER CLAN MEMBERS AND INCREASING THE SIZE IN A COMBINED COMMUNITY WILL HELP EVERYONE'S ENJOYMENT AND FIND NEW REASONS TO PLAY!

- SQUADS ALWAYS RUNNING RAIDS, SORTIES AND ENDLESS VOID MISSIONS!

CURRENTLY THERE ARE 3 CLANS IN THIS ALLIANCE, YOU DO NOT NEED TO HAVE A CLAN SIZE OF A PARTICULAR KIND, ALL SIZES ARE WELCOME!

OUR OVERALL GOAL IS TO  HAVE A LARGE STABLE, SOMEWHAT ACTIVE AND HELPFUL COMMUNITY!

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN JOINING THEN PM II_BR0WNT0WN OR MESSAGE ONE OF OUR CONTACTS ADVERTISING FOR THE VEILED HERITANCE IN RECRUITING!

Edited by (PS4)II_BR0WNT0WN

Your the only clown dark u an your dictatorship don't.let this clown give u false hope

EA and V are our allies. But denden, i strongly disapprove that you try to discourage this alliance. I suggest you all can settle your disputes when armistice ends. And fyi, Dark ain't no clown...his the leader of one the most respected clans in warframe. Edited by (PS4)josh_premier777

Me being in a coalition with a EA and a friend to denden also disagree My Alliance is set up to help new clans and alliances.  But Waylander put it in way that probly felt needed to be defended opening up a series of opinions as an onslought or slander EA.  Im pretty sure if your looking to get a node in the future EA wont try to stop you.  However my crystal ball seems a bit foggey at the moment.  GL with your alliance bro.  Welcome to the jungle.

I agree with josh. Dark is one of the best leader in this game. Btw, warframe is a game. So be respectful and let's have fun. :)

that's a bit different from you told me months ago, you also told me you want nothing to do with clan polotics even though you praised the alliance up till the day you left acting like I brought too much polotics by merely talking about a direction I wanted for the alliance.  You told me never to be like Dark or V becoming arrogant like them.  Its ok 6 I know I cant make everyone happy. 

Hey Iron,

and i still have nothing to do with politics. And u r right, in the past there was so much trouble and drama around the dark sectors and mistakes were made. Now we are again ready to assist the community. :)

Iron, you're also a good leader, but i think you have too many projects at run.

thanks six, I enjoy working to do good things for people and clans ill be involved with a few things at once or just manage accordingly . I do that not for myself but to see people motivated and working together toward something bigger.  I was very srry to see you leave because I thought you understood what I was trying to do.  I felt you misunderstood a few things I said on occassion.  I would of rather talked about it then seen yall leave.

WOW not checked the Alliance forum in a awhile and when I do it looks like WW3 on poor Browntowns post for which i'll apologize for as it seems it was my post that started the food fight between the larger Alliances (come on and act like grown ups will you it'a a bloody game)I was only speaking the truth because once war breaks out again EA will streamroll any small Alliance in their way to get what they want,this is the same thing that's going on every day in the real world it's called life.It's not good seeing the Leaders of the larger Alliances going at each other maybe a private food fight would have been a better idea guy's :)

I see a lot of small Alliances saying they are going to take over a rail sorry they are wasting their time/effects and resources even thinking about it that's why I posted.

Well I must say you all got me thinking about my Clans future with 50 members I was thinking of finding an large Alliance to be part off,my Alliance you can't get them to talk to each other let alone join in a mission.

There was a saying from British Telecom it's good to talk.............Very true better to talk than fight on someones Alliance post guy's

And to you Iron another saying Less is more you have way to many irons in the fire when do you even get to play the game,chill and smell the coffee mate.

Edited by (PS4)Sir-Waylander