The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Advice On Ash Prime Build?

-CM-SolShadows

Question

2 answers to this question

The best strength you can get without -duration is +99% from Blind Rage, +30% from Intensify, and +15% from power Drift, so 244% in the arsenal.

This leaves you with -55% efficiency, without -duration all you can do is use Streamline to make that into -25% efficiency, so Blade Storm costs 125 energy.

Then you're free to use (Primed) Continuity and Constitution to get (+83%) +58% duration so Smokescreen lasts 12.6 seconds.  Adding Narrow Minded would make it into 20.6 seconds (a notable increase), but kill off your power range.

The best strength you can get without -duration is +99% from Blind Rage, +30% from Intensify, and +15% from power Drift, so 244% in the arsenal.

This leaves you with -55% efficiency, without -duration all you can do is use Streamline to make that into -25% efficiency, so Blade Storm costs 125 energy.

Then you're free to use (Primed) Continuity and Constitution to get (+83%) +58% duration so Smokescreen lasts 12.6 seconds.  Adding Narrow Minded would make it into 20.6 seconds (a notable increase), but kill off your power range.

So basically I can do it with those mods, but lower efficiency. I think I am good with that. Thanks!