Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Steam Wallet Payment Option For Founder Packages

Sidalol

Hi,

UltimatePay charges stupid amounts for currency conversion. For me and my friend, he can buy master founder for £65 using steam wallet, if I want to buy the same thing with UltimatePay it costs £80!

The ability to use steam wallet for platinum is great. Could we see the same option for founder?

I think warframe wanna keep founder and pure platinum seperated. You should also notice that the founder package is made for purely supporting the game and the developers, in other words; it's like a donation, they just give you something back! :)

Edited by Klovnefisken

The ability to use steam wallet for platinum is great. Could we see the same option for founder?

I bought my founder's package with Steam Wallet (with Paypal putting funds in it), so the option is definitely there.

I only first started playing the game when it came on Steam though, so that may be a factor?

The option is there but only if you have an account that could use steam wallet before. I'm going to assume your account is the same as my friend's where you actually can't pay with UltimatePay, and a after some talks with support they're going to look into why it's £15 more expensive with UltimatePay (although they can't fix it it, only look into it) but said it's currently impossible to use steam wallet for founder if you're on a UltimatePay account. I think the timing of when you created your account does play a big part in which type you have yeah.

It'd be nice to have the same option we have now for platinum to be available for founder.

Edited by Sidalol

I spoken with DE about this twice. (With DESeline, and DERebecca...) Once before pre-Steam accounts got the option to pay for plat through Steam, and once after. (I wanted to see if I could upgrade my account through Steam instead of Ultimate Pay.)

I was met with an uncertain answer on both occasions. If I had to guess, it's just not the highest priority for them at the moment. (Though I have to wonder just how many hundreds of dollars are waiting on full Steam Wallet support to fly into DE's bank account...)