The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Does Nezha's Chakram Home In On Enemies?

(XBOX)SensoNoOkami

Question

8 answers to this question

That's not much of a deterrent. I like the powers he copies.

No, he doesn't have terribly unique powers, but they're fairly potent. He's like if Ember and Rhino had a lovechild.

Who was worse at everything they did in every way.  His kit is lackluster, at best, and clearly copied and pasted powers.  He got a mobile Hallowed Ground, a pointless 2, a poor version of Iron Skin, and, basically, a Rhino stomp for his 4.

Edited by (PS4)horridhal

Don't you think it'd just be a teensy bit OP if his kit mimicked their powers and they were as good if not better than the ones they mimic?

I think the game would be better served by having him have his own, new powers as opposed to copying and pasting powers from other frames and just adding Fire damage to them.  They effectively did the latter with Nezha.  I don't need him to be OP, I want him to be his own frame with his own playstyle.

I wouldn't recommend buying Nezha, to be honest.  His entire kit is basically copied and pasted abilities with Fire elements added to them.  Just sortie for him and build him that way.

That's not much of a deterrent. I like the powers he copies.

No, he doesn't have terribly unique powers, but they're fairly potent. He's like if Ember and Rhino had a lovechild.

His abilities are a pain in the butt. At first I was super hyped about him and now that I've used him, I'm disappointed.

His #1 is probably the best ability he has. It procs so frequently that enemies end up getting stuck for a long time as you keep applying the line of fire.

His #2 is horrible. It lags very badly. (Even in solo). Where it shows on your screen isn't actually where it is. If its tooooo close to an enemy or object, it won't let you teleport. Sometimes it will directly hit an enemy (damage them) but not knock them down or proc. 

His #3 is a horrible Iron Skin. Its only horrible because it takes 5 years longer to apply. It absorbs more damage by default I guess to make up for that.

Other than the decade wait, its ok. The stun is pretty good if you have decent range mods on him. Damage is decent on knocked down enemies since it deals finishing damage on its first hit to them. Also protects allies from proc and CC if they're within range. 

His #4 is ok. For some reason if an enemy is moving too fast or doing certain things, it will not impale them. Just damage them and lets them go. 

Then his action to recall the spears interrupts him even when he's taking a S#%@. Sooo yea there are better options out there. 

Edited by (PS4)Lilg31

Who was worse at everything they did in every way.  His kit is lackluster, at best, and clearly copied and pasted powers.  He got a mobile Hallowed Ground, a pointless 2, a poor version of Iron Skin, and, basically, a Rhino stomp for his 4.

Don't you think it'd just be a teensy bit OP if his kit mimicked their powers and they were as good if not better than the ones they mimic?

I think the game would be better served by having him have his own, new powers as opposed to copying and pasting powers from other frames and just adding Fire damage to them.  They effectively did the latter with Nezha.  I don't need him to be OP, I want him to be his own frame with his own playstyle.

I kinda feel like a fusion frame every now and again isn't the worst thing in the world, I kinda liked it when I realized that his powers functioned similarly to ones I was already well versed in.

We simply differ in opinion on the matter. There are certainly ways to go about making his kit more unique, and some of those methods I'd likely be interested in. My main issue with his kit is the uselessness of his 2. It has no utility (to my knowledge), poor damage, and is all in all rather unimaginative. If they decided to add a mechanic that allowed you to "explode" the already thrown chakram, or maybe teleport to its current location, I could see it being useful.