The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Caches Glitch?

VenomousEnvy

Question

5 answers to this question

Weird, I don't remember Neurodes ever being in the tables, Cryotics / Argon Crystals, yes, but not Neurodes. And the Fusion Core should not be a common one. Could be a bug?

Edited by Neah

actually that's quite normal, ones usually a fusion core / mod another is credits / resources and the third is prime / forma / forma bp.

having run dozens of T3 sabo to get frost prime bp when it came back for awhile I know the loots enough.. and buddy, I got half a dozen neurodes doin that.

actually that's quite normal, ones usually a fusion core / mod another is credits / resources and the third is prime / forma / forma bp.

having run dozens of T3 sabo to get frost prime bp when it came back for awhile I know the loots enough.. and buddy, I got half a dozen neurodes doin that.

I was running the event mobile defense over and over, great way to farm Neurodes. Got 44 total. I don't need more.

mind you, 6 in over 70 runs is pretty low odds, the resource loot roll for T3 / T4 sabo holds a chance for all rare resources, got more cells and argon then anything else but got a few neural sensors too, cryotic and oxium also seem to be on that list