The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Guardians Of The Galaxy Is Recruiting

(PSN)KwietStorm

Greetings all. My PSN is KwietStorm and I am the emperor of my small storm clan. I've been playing Warframe from the start, and while I used to have a larger clan, many players disappeared or were removed after many weeks of inactivity. I would like to get the numbers back up, and anyone is welcome to join. I don't have any unrealistic requirements or rules. I only ask that you are respectful toward other players in the game, in our alliance (The Abiding Dominion), and in the clan itself, and of course to contribute regularly toward dojo research and credits. All but a few of the newer items are fully completed. If you want to be a part of a clan that isn't so large that you disappear into the crowd, but are looking to create a strong team to communicate with, send me a message. Peace.

• 3 months later...

I'm new to warframe.   I received an invite to join Gardians of the  Galaxy in April 2016 roughly.  I'm seem to have accidentally deleted  the invite,  I think?   I'm player HangFlightStan on PS4.   I need to learn the dojo ways.  If new players are okay,  then I'm playing the game now.   Although,  my work can take me out of the country for months at a time.   Thank you KwietStorm .