The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking For Guild

(PSN)N2woR

Hey all

I'm kind of new to warframe (although I played back in the day when things weren't as polished) and I'm looking to hook up with a guild, most the time at the moment matchmaker doesn't find me anyone so I've been solo grinding. I want to learn more from others as most the videos on warframe on YouTube aren't the greatest. I'm loving the game a lot more on Ps4 than the pc version, I'm hoping to stick round for sometime

Just a quick note I'm from the UK, if that even matters

My IGN - N2woR

Well your welcome to join The Stalker Hunters we are Storm Clan 44 members and an Alliance with 10 Clans in it,I'm from the UK so is a couple of other members in the Clan.You will get as much or as little help as you want and your welcome to join us in chat,as well as joining us in game.If interested message me and i'll invite you or PSN Sir-Waylander if you want to chat about anything before making your mind up.Regards SW

Hey there. In looking to recruit new members for my clan. I started the clan back when the PS4 came out. Had a lot of great awesome guys. Build a huge awesome dojo, did fun events for the clan members with prices, and even started an awesome alliance when they first came out. Now that is no more though. The clan died off because everyone started playing other games, and no one ever came back(including me). I plan on changing that though. I have a set goal to bring my clan back to its old prime days. The old players are gone, but I'm looking for about 24 more players to help me revive my clan back. My PSN is WILL237 and the clan name is Anbu Black Ops. Let me know if interested. Oh and I plan on keeping it at 30 players max or other wise it will feel like playing with random instead of friends. Thank You, and take care.

Your more then welcome to join the Void Hunterz... Or our brother clan Brotherz 4 Life. We run 2 clans at the moment while in a 11 Clan Alliance formerly known as EA Cellestial Dragons. Now we go by Extreme Analog. We are a leaderboard clan as well as a teaching clan with a few PC BETA players (myself included) as well as many new players that we take under our wing to teach and run with... We have all sorts of stuff to give and teach. 100% research other then colors for Dojo. We require nothing from you other then the will to learn and get better. Personally I give away items I have spares of for free or for challenges... If your looking for a clan to learn and grow with... There is nobody that can compare to how organized and well we do it... Brotherz was started as a feeder clan to teach players before sending you into the Void Hunterz. So that since it is a smaller clan we can focus more on the new members needing to learn everything from basics to actually getting into those late game runs... (Soloing T4 Survival for about 3 hours)... If interested in joining the best... Just message me.

Thanks both, I'll be sure to add you in game when I get back in from work this more. Thanks for taking the time to reply

I'd be happy to welcome you in our fine dojo!

Feel free to read about us here: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/594245-%E2%98%AF-the-shenmue-clan-is-recruiting-mature-dedicated-casual-and-social-no-inactivity-bans/

Kind regards

Atom