The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Primed Reach On Thrown Glaives Hitbox Radius?

Gin_ToniK

Question

I am more interested in how much does a max primed reach expand the hitbox of thrown glaives.

Tested on Cerata with an ordinary Reach, didn't see a difference, still need to aim at the target to hit it. Aimed a bit to the side of the model or above. Nothing, glaive, despite it's size/width, it has a hitbox almost of a bullet, or rather a spear.

But I expect that a Max Primed Reach would make the hitbox big enough so that I only need to aim approximately in the direction of the enemy.

So, anyone tested already how much is that approximate? If it is at least 1m in radius that means a 2m diameter hitbox which is quite enough for clearing out not-so-straight-lines of enemies.

3 answers to this question

Strange it says

"Reach increases the range of a melee weapon's attacks, except Glaive (Prime), Kestrel, and Halikar's thrown-distance (they can hit enemies more easily, though, because the projectile can reach a greater swath)"

In the wiki.

This is why im asking, but hey, maybe it IS a bug, and just no one seems to use Prime Reach on Glaives that often(or at all) so it didn't float up.

I might as well put up a separate topic with a link to this in the bug section.