The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Like Many Before... Limbo Excavation Hell.

(PSN)Noivy-

Question

5 answers to this question

I found it almost impossible to do with my (then) main build - the CC from chaos just wasn't enough.  I then shifted to playing frost - and it got a LOT easier.  Try changing your tactics (frost is a really good choice if you have it) completely - yes, it may get worse, but you could also easily find a combination that works for you.

(Before I shifted, I'd done multiple runs to 800 cryotic and just got credits/cryotic from them all - when I shifted, I could just choose to leave when I got the drop I wanted)

As an aside, if anyone is struggling on PC, please feel free to give me a shout when I'm on.

Are you keeping all the excavators safe, or are any getting blown up?  Preventing any from getting destroyed as a way to increase the drop chance sounds like a rain dance thing to me, but it's also always worked for me.  I've gotten a part on every single run I've ever done (and I have two sets - did it first just to help in recruiting to get used to Frost, then discovered I had to redo it to clear the quest) except one, and that was because I glitched off the map accidentally and enemies completely stopped spawning.  I see that's a PS4 next to your name.  Send me a message tomorrow if you like, I'll be happy to give you a hand.