Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Reach

Amistyrja

Its for abilities, not weapons genius...

Actually before you insult someone, you should double check your homework. Reach used to be the name for abilities, they however changed it to Stretch. Reach is now the mod to increase melee range.

Its for abilities, not weapons genius...

Seriously now... Does insulting random people on the internet make you feel any better? Why are you like this? =/

Back on topic. OP I fully agree. I'd really like the reach mod to work for the glaive increasing its attack area.

Edited by sushidubya

Back on topic. OP I fully agree. I'd really like the reach mod to work for the glaive increasing its attack area.

Hmmm, isn't the Glaive throw range already pretty far? Granted, I've never tried throwing it yet towards an enemy at extreme distances (e.g. spawn points in the Corpus defense map with the long walkways). Does it say "out of range" if you try to throw it too far?

Hmmm, isn't the Glaive throw range already pretty far? Granted, I've never tried throwing it yet towards an enemy at extreme distances (e.g. spawn points in the Corpus defense map with the long walkways). Does it say "out of range" if you try to throw it too far?

No no. I don't mean throw distance. I mean width... If the reach mod affects the attack area of melee weapons and the glaive is able to hit multiple targets... Well let's just say imagine it's a Glaive that's 60% larger (max of mod) yet not visibly larger (the reach mod doesn't make your weapons larger.) You get me now right?

Edited by sushidubya

No no. I don't mean throw distance. I mean width... If the reach mod affects the attack area of melee weapons and the glaive is able to hit multiple targets... Well let's just say imagine it's a Glaive that's 60% larger (max of mod) yet not visibly larger (the reach mod doesn't make your weapons larger.) You get me now right?

I would personally love such a change =)

I still vote for the glaive to just cut through enemies in a line since it ignores armor when thrown anyway. Would really fix the problems with this weapon hitting multiples.

Extending the range of the weapon would be a bad idea without a "call back" button since that'd just mean itd take longer before you can throw it again. If anything Id like the speed to be increased instead so it comes back sooner.

Extending the range of the weapon would be a bad idea without a "call back" button since that'd just mean itd take longer before you can throw it again. If anything Id like the speed to be increased instead so it comes back sooner.

Fury mod

Fury mod

That only increases how fast you melee with it as far as I know. When I had it equipped didnt notice its thrown speed being faster. But maybe I just overlooked it. If you can confirm it let us know.

Please change it to affect charged attacks.

Please have it either increase the maximum throwing range of the Glaive, or the width of the Glaive itself when thrown. Thank you.

Both great ideas!  Go go go!

I still vote for the glaive to just cut through enemies in a line since it ignores armor when thrown anyway. Would really fix the problems with this weapon hitting multiples.

Agreed.

The balance between range and recapture needs to be just right and I think it has a good balance right now. It would also be nice if the speed mods sped up throwing and in-flight speeds.

That only increases how fast you melee with it as far as I know. When I had it equipped didnt notice its thrown speed being faster. But maybe I just overlooked it. If you can confirm it let us know.

Well the fury mod SHOULD affect it's flying speed!