Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Campaign Mode Or Story Mode (Modo Campaña O Modo Historia)

Terne

Hello, could you develop a campaign mode? It would be very good and it would improve the reputation of the game. As in the trailer for the PS4 WARFRAME, you could start with Excalibur and defeat the bad people and bosses. Your partners would also be Tenno, and there you have a simple story.
I think a lot of people would like my idea. Please think about it and do a campaign mode if possible.

To like my idea please comment with a "LIKE" and press the green arrow in the post. 

Edited by Terne

- hasta la fecha hemos visto que el juego warframe ha lanzado su nuevo trailer, que ha dado lugar a una historia que recién acaba de comenzar, Ten por seguro que esto no quedara así, ya que este gran juego tiene mucho por delante

- so far we have seen that the game warframe has released its new trailer, which has led to a story that just started recently, Please be assured that this was not so, and that this great game has a lot ahead

Saludos.

First, this would be better placed in Gameplay Feedback.

Second, the "comment with a 'LIKE'" thing is pointless and incites spam. We don't like spam.

Closing this thread. You're welcome to try again, following those two points.