The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Question About My Lense Placement

PrVonTuckIII

Question

So I have 3 Zenurik Lenses. I am building Volt Prime. I plan on using Zenurik to take advantage of his high energy pool. Would it be better to:

a) Get another lense and craft a greater lense, and put that one on Volt Prime

b) Put a normal lense on Volt Prime, and put Zenurik Lenses on other weapons 

c) put the lenses on another warframe and weapons?

9 answers to this question

If you have limited resources it's better to put a regular lens on a frame + weapon. The greater lens offers 7% over 5% focus gain of a regular lens.

It might be a good idea to wait a bit now however. There's a Focus update coming soon (perhaps even today). How you gain standing might change significantly.

To farm focus fast, put a lens on a warframe and melee capable of doing lots of stealth kills.

And put the other lens in Volt P just for fun and get some focus.

Yes I was considering putting a lense in Excalibur just 'cause you know. Excal kills like crazy. 

Won't Volt be a bit of waste though? Since you don't really get many kills with him? Well, at least until his rework comes by within the next few months?

Here's how it works:

Warframe powers that kill 100% focus to the Warframe

Weapon kills are split 50% towards the weapons & 50% the the Warframe

So putting a lens on a Warframe capable of killing with its powers gets you the most focus or if

you can afford it, putting a 2nd lens on a weapon will also achieve 100% focus gain.

Just as bob_maluga and DxAdder said.

Allow me to add, if you dont already know it, that you dont need the lens equipped to use the 5th skill. YOu only need the lenses to gather focus so you can invest into the school tree. But then you can equip any frame and any weapon and use the skills and passives even if you dont have a lens equipped on any of your gear.