The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Trinity Prime And Telos Akbolto Glitches

Oraymoo

When playing as Trinity Prime, when using the Telos Akbolto it will mimc the animation of any ability previously used. The only way to stop this is to press esc then go back in the game or die and revive. Here is a screenshot of one of many glitchy animations trintiy prime will do when trying to fire the telos akbolto http://puu.sh/mWmGG/50e6831021.jpg I am putting this in performance because so far it is only client side. The people I play with can't see it. This started happening after the recent update. 

Edited by Oraymoo

Update: Just had a friend test this and it did not happen to them. This glitch is only happening for me so far.. After verifying the files the glitch is still there. It only happens when online with other players, when i am solo it never happens.

Edited by Oraymoo

Update: Just had a friend test this and it did not happen to them. This glitch is only happening for me so far.. After verifying the files the glitch is still there. It only happens when online with other players, when i am solo it never happens.

Sorry for my english.

I have the same problem with ak magnus, after using hability. The ak magnus stop working, after shot only animation (warframe hability).

Regards.