Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

1 Config For Each Faction + 1 For Viral Damage

Shriker_sh

As for https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/328186-more-config-slots-for-warframes-and-weapons-needed/

Especially with the introduction of the Primed Bane mods I really would like to have more configs available

I really would like to use these mods, but what I really hate is changing my configs before I go into a mission.

If I would use the bane mods I have to change the mods everytime I go into the void, plan to fight the sentients or go with a full corrosive projection team and need viral damage.

Why cant we have more configs? As the title states I would appreciate 5-6 configs

- Grineer

- Corpus

- Infested

- Sentients (not that important)

- Void

- Viral

It would be great aswell if we could copy paste configs frome one weapon to another and from one config to another.

I would also appreciate if we could change the config from the arsenal overview so we don't have to go into every weapon we have equipped and change it there.

It would be great aswell if we could copy paste configs frome one weapon to another and from one config to another.

Sounds like a good idea for me and would be quite handy. I would love to give my configs a name/title e.g. "Crit Built"..however