Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Flame Lancers A Bitt To Powerfull In Defence Misi

PiedPiper

Ever since i have started defence misions, i have noticed that the flame lancer kills orokin reactors too fast in defence misions

I meant the flame lancers doe a huge amount of dps against things u have to protect.

And so if the flame lancers starts attacking those reactors it would be like killing it in a minute or so..

Not sure if anyone also had problems with that.

I would like to hear some feedback from fellow tenno's

Flamers in defense are like chargers, they can shred a cryopod or anything to pieces in seconds. It's units like them which make those missions fun and challenging, you just gotta make sure to take them out before they get close.

Hmm that indeed seems logical,

But there was this time when we just missed a single flame lancer who single handed killed the big reactor in that cave map in like less than 1 minute, iwouldnt mind that they can destroy it but its just kinda inconveient to have less time to react especialy. When u have to run back slide jump to defence,

You just need to be aware. Always check the status of the pod. If you see numbers changing, you need to drop what you're doing and look at the objective.

Scorchers only kill the core if you let them.

^This.

Honestly, I've never had a problem with it, especially when playing online. You just gotta make sure to keep an eye on the pod/reactor, and target the most dangerous enemies first.