Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Campaign Mode Or Story Mode (Modo Campaña O Modo Historia)

Terne

Hello, could develop a campaign mode? It would be very good and would improve the reputation of the game. As in the trailer for the PS4 WARFRAME, you can start with Excalibur and defeat the bad guys and bosses. Partners also would Tenno, and it takes a simple story.

I think many people like my idea. Please think about it and make a campaign mode if possible.

So my idea please press the green arrow in the post.

and they like the idea of ​​having a way to trade?

Edited by Terne

Hello, could develop a campaign mode? It would be very good and would improve the reputation of the game. As in the trailer for the PS4 WARFRAME, you can start with Excalibur and defeat the bad guys and bosses. Partners also would Tenno, and it takes a simple story.
I think many people like my idea. Please think about it and make a campaign mode if possible.

So my idea please press the green arrow in the post.

Great idea, but I'm not sold on the idea of "you start out as Excalibur".

Why do you think this game has so many warframes, and many keep being added? Because every player wants to choose the one that better suits them.

Yai for a campaign mode. Nai for the idea of being forced to play as any other warframe than the one you chose.

Yeah, would definitely like a set of more cinematic and plot-related missions. Maybe also change Assasination missions into these storylines. Although it seems they're already in this configuration, it's just the generic missions are not very cinematic.