The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Keepers Of Kerberos [PVE & Trading Focused, Emblem, Lore, Research & Dojo Complete Since U7] [Recruitment OPEN]

Krotalon

2 hours ago, MackC12 said:

I would like to join

Well hello MackC12! I'd gladly invite you should you meet the required Mastery Rank and agree with our rules, but you've just opened this about two days ago (not counting another thread, opened earlier). What's the situation?

10 hours ago, Krotalon said:

Well hello MackC12! I'd gladly invite you should you meet the required Mastery Rank and agree with our rules, but you've just opened this about two days ago (not counting another thread, opened earlier). What's the situation?

Mastery Rank: 10

In Game Name: MackC12

I recently retired from my gaming community Guardian Divinity because it was not making progress in my eyes.

12 hours ago, DuckManWoo said:

MR 6 Looking to join the clan since my friend, Airlunk is in here. I would like have fun with you all to so send me an invite! IGN: DuckManWoo

Welcome aboard, DuckManWoo! I've just sent you the invite. I'll make sure to keep track of Airlunk's recruitments. ^▽^

8 hours ago, Dug19 said:

Looks like a good community, was hoping I'd be able to join!

MR 5

IGN Dug19

Invite successfully sent. Welcome aboard, Dug19!

I'm relatively new to Warframe (less than 50 days), though already plan to stick with it for at least a year.  I've hit what i consider a wall, without massive daily grinding, I don't see myself progressing much solo (on the star map I mean).  At least not in a reasonable time frame.

Would like to join, though be aware this is my first clan here so I'll be a bit lost at first (btw mapping your dojo is a great touch).  I'm Eastern US, so UTC -5 I think...

MR5

IGN aswitz87

6 hours ago, aswitz87 said:

I'm relatively new to Warframe (less than 50 days), though already plan to stick with it for at least a year.  I've hit what i consider a wall, without massive daily grinding, I don't see myself progressing much solo (on the star map I mean).  At least not in a reasonable time frame.

Would like to join, though be aware this is my first clan here so I'll be a bit lost at first (btw mapping your dojo is a great touch).  I'm Eastern US, so UTC -5 I think...

MR5

IGN aswitz87

Greetings Aswitz87, thanks for your interest and appreciation towards our clan. I've just sent you an invite. Don't worry though, ours is a friendly place. If you need help with anything, there's always someone willing to give a hand. Welcome aboard!

I'm interested in joining, been playing Warframe for a couple of weeks and have recently begun thinking about finding a clan. After looking around for a while I found this thread and really liked what I saw, good work on that.

MR 8

IGN: wired79

Hi! I would love to join the clan :) The clan lore intrigued me ( Clan lore easily amuses/intrigues me ) I come from asia but I mostly speak english. I am currently Master Rank 6 and is about half-way through till I get mastery rank 7. I spend around 5-7 hours ( since I came back playing warframe about 3 weeks ago. ) on weekends but around only 2-4 hours on weekdays due to school. Im hoping to get an invite thanks :) 

1 hour ago, wired79 said:

I'm interested in joining, been playing Warframe for a couple of weeks and have recently begun thinking about finding a clan. After looking around for a while I found this thread and really liked what I saw, good work on that.

MR 8

IGN: wired79

20 minutes ago, MsDASKET said:

Hi! I would love to join the clan :) The clan lore intrigued me ( Clan lore easily amuses/intrigues me ) I come from asia but I mostly speak english. I am currently Master Rank 6 and is about half-way through till I get mastery rank 7. I spend around 5-7 hours ( since I came back playing warframe about 3 weeks ago. ) on weekends but around only 2-4 hours on weekdays due to school. Im hoping to get an invite thanks :) 

Hey people! You should have both been invited by Gnakignak. Thanks for the appreciation though, and welcome!

I'm intrigued. You guys look like you have your stuff together and growing as a result.

IGN: Necabote

How'd you get into Warframe: Randomly tried it on Steam a year and change ago, didn't have time to play it though. My GF bought the Saryn Prime access for me and I've been completely hooked the last two weeks. I'll be back on around 5:30pm EST for a few hours.

Edited by Necabote

2 hours ago, theMightyMuscleCake said:

Howdy doody!

Rank 13 looking for a new clan, buddy recommended me this one ( Kolorosci if you want to give him credit )

IGN theMightyMuscleCake

1 hour ago, Necabote said:

I'm intrigued. You guys look like you have your stuff together and growing as a result.

IGN: Necabote

How'd you get into Warframe: Randomly tried it on Steam a year and change ago, didn't have time to play it though. My GF bought the Saryn Prime access for me and I've been completely hooked the last two weeks. I'll be back on around 5:30pm EST for a few hours.

Invite sent, welcome to the Keepers!

18 hours ago, Kalatraba said:

Hi,

Would love to be part of the clan, Kolorosci told me people were united here and the clan had a good leadership so I decided I would give it a try :)

IGN : Kalatraba

18 hours ago, Kalebra10 said:

Hello,
I wanna join you guys cause ur clan seems to be very well organized and have a good leadership. I also have some friends in there and would be great if I could join them.

IGN: Kalebra10

I will invite you guys ASAP. Welcome aboard.