Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Few Problems I'm Encountering.

Annnoth

This is a big of a mixed bag of issues but my main problems are with gameplay.

1. Saryn's Venom spore hitbox is a bit broken. When using this ability, trying to hit the spore seems downright impossible. I'm using a shot gun, I shoot right at the spore and nothing happens. The only time I've gotten those to burst is when I used my fragor and that only happens sub 20% of the time.

2. Determining ability range is difficult. Even if you were to simply say "this goes 2 meters" it might be a little bit harder to determine how far that really is. Having a ring showing the distance the ability reaches similar to banshees sonar would really help in determining the distance. A few games already have done this and as a result have improved the combat be allowing us to be as efficient as possible.

now for some other complaints I might as well add.

3. Selling things in bulk is ridiculously annoying. When I open my mods page to sort the things i don't need my expression is always "oh bullock, not this again..." and effortlessly click away at the 5000 Mind controls because the game wants me to be nyx so bloody bad. *click* *click* *click* sell. Repeat that 500 times, each taking 3/4 of a second and after 50 mods sold you have re-open the mod menu because it breaks and won't let you sell anything else saying it can't be sold when you have 50 different duplicates of the one mod.

EDIT: Also the bloody floor, you fixed the bosses being ingested by the floors and evil walling but what about me? I can't slide through a door without a door punching me into the giant maw of the floor where I fall into an endless void hoping to die or walking into an elevator only to be tricked and fall into a void of endless free falling.

It's happened 23 times this week, not joking. twenty... three... times...

Edit 2: I'm an idiot. Feldgrep pointed out I can shift click :p

Edited by theharddrinkingapplejack